Food, Shelter, Hope
Dedicated to the preservation of the physical health and spiritual welfare of adults experiencing homelessness, a primary goal of Safe Harbor is to offer food, shelter, and hope for our guests.
We operate a non-profit, volunteer-run Seasonal Emergency Shelter and a year-round Housing & Human Services Resource Center. As part of the Continuum of Care, we also focus on community partnerships in order to better collaborate on long-term solutions to ending homelessness in our region
Our Vision and Mission
- Our Vision: Safe Harbor envisions a community with housing options for all, with homelessness being rare, brief, and non-recurrent.
- Our Mission: Safe Harbor supports the physical and spiritual welfare of people experiencing homelessness by providing emergency shelter, food, and hope.
Our Core Values
- Compassion: We relate to our guests with love, empathy, and encouragement for all.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to safety and are diligent in our responsibilities.
- Faith: we offer hope and dignity to our guests.
- Respect: We build trusting, affirming relationships based on honesty and care.
- Collaboration: We coordinate closely with many stakeholders and partner organizations who share our vision.